article thumbnail

Georgia University Launches Second AI Master’s Degree Program in the State

BestColleges

The Kennesaw State University program will train students for careers in artificial intelligence (AI). Kennesaw State anticipates students will take a year and a half to complete its 30-credit-hour program. Kennesaw State University (KSU) announced its master of science in AI (MSAI) program Feb. However, it is doable in a year.

article thumbnail

5 Tips for Recruiting and Enrolling Latine/x Students in Your Community College

EAB

5 Tips to Recruit and Enroll Latine/x Students in Your Community College. Prospective Latine/x college students in the U.S. are the most likely to choose community college as their first step when pursuing a higher education. Spotlight: Holyoke Community College.

Insiders

Sign Up for our Newsletter

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

UC Admissions Trends

Top Tier Admissions

At Top Tier Admissions our goal is to help make the college admissions process more transparent and in this case, as we dive into acceptance rates data and admissions statistics from this most recent application cycle, we noticed a few UC admissions trends that we felt compelled to share with you. After all, knowledge is power.

article thumbnail

Ohio State, Honda Team up for Cutting-Edge Battery Research

BestColleges

Ohio State will open a new battery cell research and development center in 2025. The Ohio State University will open a new battery cell research and development center in 2025, school officials announced Nov. in 2011, that number is projected to hit roughly 40% or more by 2030. of all vehicle sales in the U.S.

article thumbnail

The Top Nursing Schools in Mississippi

BestColleges

You've decided to become a licensed practical nurse (LPN) — a career that's projected to grow 16% in Mississippi between 2020 and 2030, according to Projections Central. Learn more about the top LPN programs in Mississippi, how to become an LPN in the state, and the salary and job outlook for this career.

article thumbnail

University of Texas System, Coursera Team Up to Launch Microcredential Program

BestColleges

Texas' population is expected to double by 2050, Maggioncalda wrote, and job growth in the state is expected to continue at a meteoric pace over the next decade. Google, for example, has expanded its popular Career Certificates program to community college students across the country for free. found earlier this year.

article thumbnail

Looming Enrollment Cliff Poses Serious Threat to Colleges

BestColleges

Thanks to lower birthrates during the Great Recession, the college-age population will shrink beginning in 2025. College officials call this demographic phenomenon the "enrollment cliff." Colleges are already making adjustments to become more competitive and attract new student populations. So do IBM and Meta.